The Blue Giant StrongArm™ RVR303 has a recessed hook design that combines high levels of safety and performance integrity.
Trucks and trailers are held firmly in place by a high-visibility barrier-style restraint hook, preventing accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process. After each use, the StrongArm™ RVR303 is stored within the dock face and protected with brush sealing to remain clear of the debris zone.
The StrongArm™ RVR303 may be left engaged overnight to deter trailer theft.
- ICC bars are secured via passive engagement, creating less wear and tear on the restraint components and consequently lowering maintenance requirements.
- Strong extension spring delivers powerful upward force, enabling constant contact with the ICC bar.
- Compatible with air-ride suspension systems.
- VersaLock™ securing technology maintains a snug hold throughout the horizontal operating range.
- Perfect for applications that involve a variety of truck configurations, including those with bent or damaged ICC bars.
- Services trucks with ICC bars from 203mm to 762mm above ground.
- Horizontal restraining range is up to 356mm beyond the face of the dock.
Intelligent Touch Controls
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors.
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions.
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars.
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input.
- Locations that frequently experience messy weather conditions.
- Processing facilities that experience high-volume debris build-up (e.g. sawmills).
- Places that serve a variety of truck configurations.
- Higher pour-in pan.
- Painted debris shield.