VL Vertical Storing Dock Leveller
Companies lose an average of one ton of refrigerated air per dock door per year when they use pit levellers instead of vertical dock levellers.
The Blue Giant VL Vertical Storing Dock Leveller helps preserve internal temperatures, lowering cooling costs and preventing product spoilage. When not in use, the VL Vertical Storing Dock Leveller is parked in the upright position, allowing the overhead door to close completely and prevent unauthorized access to the building.
Available in rated capacities of 13,636 to 20,455kgs.
A minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, preventing “dishing” and extending the life of the Blue Giant VL Vertical Storing Dock Leveller by up to 50% compared to competitor models.
- IntelliTilt™ technology uses a precision-based inclinometer to ensure safe and accurate dock positioning.
- SmartFloat™ allows the deck to seamlessly match trailer movement during loading and unloading.
- The unique EasyClean™ deck hinge configuration has no dirt entrapment points.
- SoftPark™ protective cushioning shields the deck cylinder, preserving equipment integrity.
- Controlled by the Blue Genius™ Gold Series I Touch Control Panel.
- Platform flexes up to 102mm under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed.
- Inverted deck cylinder self-bleeds continually, reducing internal corrosion and increasing velocity fuse efficiency.
- Hydraulic velocity fuse limits free-fall of a loaded platform.
- 1HP motor is equipped with overload protection.
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure.
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load.
- 76mm run-off guards keep forklifts properly positioned.