Pour-In Pans Dock Leveller
Get the Pour-In Pans Dock Leveller pit that you need at a fraction of the time and cost.
Pre-installed pour-in pans save time, money and effort in building a square pit for all models of standard loading dock levellers. Pour-in pans dock levellers also eliminate the need for pre-pit forming; simply set and install the pour-in pans dock leveller onto the pre-poured dock pit floor.
There are two styles of pour-in pans available:
- 3-sided pit panel with bottom pan, with front curb angle.
- 3-sided pit panel with front curb angle.
- Get the pit formed to the correct size every time.
- Durable steel side and rear panels.
- Nelson stud embedment anchors on the back and sides.
- Tapered design for easy water run-off.
- Painted the same colour as the dock leveller (unless specified otherwise).
- Compatible with mechanical, hydraulic, and air-powered dock levellers.
- Rust-inhibiting primer base.
- Primer-based paint (only available in blue).
- Cold spray galvanising for added resistance to rust and corrosion.
- ‘J’ hooks for front curb angle.